2019 marks the tenth year of DEPISA.
DEPISA had its first meeting at the University of Sydney, Australia in 2010 when 18 educational professionals from Australia and Southeast Asia met to workshop ways of re-forming the professional development of university lecturers and school teachers.
The first DEPISA meeting was funded through an Australian Leadership Awards Fellowship from the Australian Government and an International Development Fund Grant from the University of Sydney.
Between 2010 and 2019 DEPISA meetings were generously funded by the following members' universities:
· November, 2010 The University of Sydney, Australia
· June, 2011 Can Tho University, Vietnam
· December, 2011 Suratthani Rajabhat University, Thailand
· June, 2012 National University of Laos, Laos
· December, 2012 Universitas Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
· June, 2013 Phranakhon Rajabhat University, Bangkok, Thailand
· December, 2013 Can Tho University, Vietnam
· June, 2014 Suatthani Rajabhat University, Thailand
· December, 2014 Universitas Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
· June, 2015 Nakhon Pathom Rajabhat University, Thailand
· July, 2016 Nakhon Si Thammarat Rajabhat University, Thailand
· August, 2017 Daegu National University of Education, South Korea
· July, 2018 Phranakhon Rajabhat University, Bangkok, Thailand
2019 marks a new era for DEPISA with the first meeting to be fully funded through members contributions
2019 also marks publication of the first DEPISA research publication, ‘An Integrated Constructive Alignment Approach to Course Design’.
Copyright © 2019 Depisa - All Rights Reserved.